French ponderings.....

French ponderings.....
Dreaming of France in The Land Down Under.......

Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Blue and White / Bleu et Blanc




I'm feeling a bit blue today....

blue and white that is :)

I have mentioned  here how much I love these two colors, so I 

thought why not do a quick blue and white photo shoot 'chez moi'


Let's start outside



I think I have had these coasters since the tower was first built!






Some cushion love of course.................





The odd tablecloth or two.......








For morning tea.....will that be coffee??






or tea...........????






What proud, self loving flour or rice wouldn't want to have these for a home??







Let's prepare for nibbles, no happy hour is complete without some blue and white..non?  





Although, at this point I'm feeling a little blue and white OVERLOAD!!!!  Anyway...shall continue!







Hydrangeas...I can't grow them here...so these are a little bit...umm...'faux'...but oh so pretty!






No, truly, this  has been exhausting...I best just go lie down...;)







 A bientôt, Gigi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment